Wood Touch Up & Refinishing
One of the most expensive components of a room’s renovation project is the replacement of case goods and upholstered seating. When existing furniture is well constructed, even though it looks tired or worn out, we can make it look new again for a fraction of the cost of new furnishings.
Refurbishing of case goods and seating is a viable option only if the quality and classic design of the existing furniture is evident. Worn-out budget furnishings are not recommended for restoration. We are always happy to visit your property in order to review the feasibility and cost associated with our services.
We utilize a special process of cleaning, repair & wood preparation, staining, and top coating all exposed finished wood. No volatile or dangerous stripping materials are used.
We use the finest water-borne finishing products in the industry. We produce a lustrous finish using non-toxic, non-flammable, and odorless products. Completed rooms can be occupied in two hours.
These services are accomplished by our always professional crews. They are experienced craftsmen who can assure you will have your project completed according the schedule and budget you have designed.
How we operate
- Cost - Refinishing, repair, and touch-up can be done at a fraction of the cost of new furniture.
- Results - Your case goods look new again.
- Design - Talk to our professionals about changing the appearance of your furniture to accommodate a new design.
- Process - We utilize a special process of cleaning, repair & wood preparation, staining, and top coating.
- Materials - We use the finest products in the industry. Fantastic results using non-toxic, non-volatile, non-flammable, and odorless products.
- Well equipped - We understand what it will take to complete your job and we will equip accordingly.
- Professional conduct - Our crews are experienced and they understand the pressures a hotel faces to keep their guest satisfied.
- Honesty - Our experience has taught us what is possible and what must be done in order to complete a project. We make commitments we know we can honor.
- Pacing – We understand how much work a project will require. We have years of experience with hotel schedules and furniture handling. Once we begin a project, the client can be assured every attempt will be made to meet schedules and ensure the completion date of the project.